Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Benefits do the Bayou ECU's bring you if you have a CAI and exhaust. I assume that since this is the case I would be going for the Stage II chip. What else does it do besides raise the redline and rev limiter. How much performance increase could I expect, and is it really worth the $299 (am I right on that price)? Also, what is the address for their website.

Now for the downsides cause everything has to have these. What are they? Does the chip not agree with any modifications such as NOS or if a TC/SC was later added? Thanks for the help you guys.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm always hearing about the different stage ecu's, but what exactly do the stages stand for?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Ok,
you want the Stage II - made for vehicles with mods (CAI/Intake/Ehaust/Headers)

DV8 runs this setup with NOS, no reported probs

Dyno'd results = a noticeable 7-8whp and 10lbs ft tq
People who have gotten them are over all happy

Stage I is for guys that are not doing any mods at all = its not worth it.

Our GB price was $250
Normal price is $399

If you get SC/TC, you more than likely would have to get a custom chip burnt anyway....and whats that when you dropped 4g's on FI? :eek:
www.bayouperformance.com

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
jrock7791 said:
Leon, can we get another group buy or at least group buy prices and will this work on my JDM?????
I don't know if they'll do another GB with us, cuz the last one resulted in horrifying results. Read the Bayou related thread stickied on top of the forum.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

I don't know if they'll do another GB with us, cuz the last one resulted in horrifying results. Read the Bayou related thread stickied on top of the forum.
yeah, I think he got 9-11-fied, and lost his common sense. Plus some people changed their minds at the last minute...however, he still got a decent turn out...some is better than none

1 - 7 of 7 Posts