Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my beloved 94 Legend. Let me know what you all think. I have made many mods to this car, and this baby can haul ass sooo fast and never fails to turn heads.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, thanks, i just wish i knew who the bastards were that broke into it and stole my system a few months ago!

btw, you got any more pictures of your gs?

i want to redo my whole interior hopefully soon, get a leather kit with two tone colors, i think it'd look real nice, would change the whole looks of the car from the inside. :cool:

·
Registered
575 Posts
DaTimez420, I can't see the pics? BTW, I know your on the list for the leather groupbuy and I just wanted to let you know I updated it and emailed you. If and when you get a chance to call Eric please contact me saying that you confirmed with him.

Get those pics to work, I want to see this pearl White Beast:)

·
Jclem06
49 Posts
Pearl White

When will you have pics to view .. I've been looking for a pearl white LS 94/95 for some time now .. tough find..

Halla

·
Road Trip King
4,673 Posts

·
Jclem06
49 Posts
That's hot Big Dog ... I'm damn near ready to give up on the coupe 6 speed find ... guess I'm too damn particular ... bad thing is .. I'm willing to spend for the right one .. just gotta have 94/95 pearl white

Halla

1 - 10 of 10 Posts