Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while that I haven't taken any pictures of my car to share on here with most of the Legend Enthusiastic. Last Sunday morning was so gorgeous which was really helped out very much to enhance the visibility of a dark color ride ... Within about 2 hours I ended up snapping nearly 200 pics, but here are just a very few of them. I did not edit any of those pictures and they were all in original lightings and sizes. Hope you all enjoy.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my god that paint!!! this will make joey jelouse! great pics too!
Joey's car painting is like a mirror, mine is a far behind him. Thanks a lot for the compliments.

i'm so hatin
Please no hatin, I like your sig as well. Very unique.

Beautiful Sunday, Beautiful Legend.

Is that original paint? What do you use on it?

I like it a lot as is, but do you plan to lower her?
No, that is not original paint, I had the hood, both bumpers, driver side fender, all around lower trims as well as the mud flaps repainted last Christmas.

The body shop gave me an extra 10.0z bottle of liquid just like shampoo, but it uses for clean up the clear coat (no wax no buff). I forgot what it's called but it has label info on it, I can check it again if you'd like to know.

Stock height for now and sometime I even hit the lower front bumper when making sharp turns into the parking lots. I have less than 2 fingers gap in front and about the same in the rear. Not sure to lower her.

Hey are the wheels from a TL
Yes, those wheels are from 02-TLs.

Love the headlights. Is that a hard mod to do?
Yeah me too. Thanks. Not really a difficult mod to do ... Which one do you refer to, amber fogs or HID? There were some DIYs in the DIYs section to show how to mod them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.