Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was funny to see the new Honda commercial and how they glorified the steering volume controls. I sort of smile to myself and said, "The G2 Legends have been there and done that".
Honda is just now adapting to the steering volume control. The G2 Legend was well ahead of its time. My girlfriend has a 99 civic, and she is jealous of the steering volume control feature.:)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
It was funny to see the new Honda commercial and how they glorified the steering volume controls. I sort of smile to myself and said, "The G2 Legends have been there and done that".
Honda is just now adapting to the steering volume control. The G2 Legend was well ahead of its time. My girlfriend has a 99 civic, and she is jealous of the steering volume control feature.:)
Steering wheel volume control becomes obsolete when you put in an aftermarket deck, though. I am enjoying it now, but as soon as I put in a new HU, I know it won't do me any good. :(

·
meber
978 Posts
A guy at a cat stero store told me that you can buy an adapter to keep those controls with any after market system.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Been there done that !!!

infinite said:

Steering wheel volume control becomes obsolete when you put in an aftermarket deck, though. I am enjoying it now, but as soon as I put in a new HU, I know it won't do me any good. :(
Well, there is a web site out there somewhere that can sell you an adapter for that. It will alow you to use your vol control with an after market deck.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Re: infinite

champagne coupe said:
looking at the domain name, i thought this one is dedicated to my man, Tupac Shakur. remember that Tupac use 2pac as his singing name and this domain name is very good to show a tribute for him

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts