·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Nice so what plans do you have for it?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Injen intake, new leather for the front seats, tint.... 20% maybe, 4300k or 8000k HID kit, new tires (BFG's) then i don't know. That would put be in the ball park of what my other car was at. I ran out of stuff to do with that (and i didn't really like the car) so i bought the Legend. I have always wanted one since i was a kid, and now that i own one i am happier than ever before. The car hasn't dissapointed me once and is way above my expectations. My goal is to bring it up to date while making it look clean and OEM at the same time.

·
Toronto Legends
184 Posts
looking a lot better...i thank u for trying keep her lookin good lol
what kind of deck is that?

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
lol to the seat cover... not a big fan, then i saw b4 pics of seat.. then my mind changed :p hehehehe.. nice cleeean carpets... shampoo and condition your passenger seat.

nice car!

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
i'm not sure.....it looks like your cleaning brought about all the imperfections to a more "brighter light"........maybe a wheelskin wrap for your steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i want to do this right. btw, those marks are from the powder from the latex gloves i had on. They look worse in the picture than in person.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, i felt like it was time for an update. I've had my Legend for about 3 months now and i've made a lot of progress. Here's the list:
New- Radiator, thermostat, coolent, rearview mirror, Igge seat cover mod, sr5guy stage 3 chip, lightweight harmonic balancer pully (sr5guy hooked me up), 2 head units (eclipse shit out so i got a pioneer), tires, 5000k HID kit, OEM spoiler, Relaced all the lights that were burnt out on the dash, 12" kicker sub, MTX 1300 watt amp, VSS fixed, Rust removed, window glass replaced (long story), front bumper re-attached, and a few other things i can't remember. So, what do you think? Not to bad for the first car i ever bought, and for having a budget... here's some pix:
The day i brought it home

What it looks like now, before the spoiler

What it looks like now, after the spoiler

So... How did i do so far?

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
u've come along way bud....I remember seeing ur car at the meet...look how she's changed!!

I can't believe the AVN died on you..eclipse is such good shit :(

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can't believe the AVN died on you..eclipse is such good shit
yeah, it crapped out before tristate. i wanted to use the GPS to get there. i felt that the AVN2210p was not eclpise's best product... the headunit portion worked still but the TOMTOM GPS stopped working.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
looking really good. now just keep your friends from doing rock slides/burn outs near your car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
now just keep your frinds from doing rock slides/burn outs near your car
Haha, i know right. that was some night. Its kind of hard considering what all my friends drive..

The S10 is the one that broke my window. And the Pictures of my Car taken in the gravel parking lot is where it happened.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
wow man...I didn't realize CT had ******** too lol

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i never looked at it that way. i guess my friends are kind of *******-y lol. we do blow stuff up a lot, and do stupid things.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts