Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I went behind enemy lines to a BMW meet in Northern NJ. Before I get flammed for going to a BMW meet I was with my Dad who own a Bimmer and being an all around car enthusiest I decided to go with him when asked.

The meet was at a place called Rogue Technologies who make mods for BMWs. They specialize in short shifters and weighted shifters. I did ask the owner about the possibility of a weighted short shifter for a 6speed Legend and got an immediate no:(. It was worth a try. ;)

There were a good 20 540i 6speeds there, 1 guy had an auto..hehe. There were 2 beautiful M5s as well... Someone also brought a 318ti... I was like WTF is THAT doing here?:confused: Pop the hood, blueprinted E36 M3 I6 engine sitting in that tiny 318 bolted to a 6speed tranny :eek:

There was also a decked out E36 M3 there as well, guy took it out for a spin.... It sounded ricey! My Legend sounded better, I was disappointed... though I am sure that worked M3 could take my Legend :(

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
i man that sounded like it was fun. that would have been cool to get a weighted shifter for the legend even though i dont have a stick. i used to love the 318ti not for the looks but for the value the price attracted me. but after a while the price just couldnt keep the car looking pretty to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts