·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can Someone point me to the Benzi illuminated door sill pleezzzzz

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
I think you are reffering to the Mercedes Benz ones I mentioned in the door sill group buy. I will look for a link, but they were offered on the S-Class starting in 1999. They were one of the options on the Melinium Special Edition S500, my grandfather has one. A friend of my mothers has a bullet proof Benz with them as well. Hers is a 1999.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If u can find that link i'll be grateful. i'm gonna see if it looked good, i'm thinking of doing it to mines

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Here ya go. Oh yeah, you need to empty your PMs again. :D LOL

Are you planning to do this with the new sill, or a different sill? If you figure out how to do it, let me know I may be interested.
Or you could have the letters cut out on the new sill then lay an indiglo strip underneath the new sill.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS AND THANKS

·
Registered
238 Posts
infinite said:
Here ya go. Oh yeah, you need to empty your PMs again. :D LOL

Are you planning to do this with the new sill, or a different sill? If you figure out how to do it, let me know I may be interested.
Or you could have the letters cut out on the new sill then lay an indiglo strip underneath the new sill.
Thats what I would like to do. But Where can you find the Indiglo strip?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
SeaSickLegend said:

Thats what I would like to do. But Where can you find the Indiglo strip?
I remember they used to sell flat type for computer decoration and stuff, it had a 12V converter at the end, so I'm guessing it was originally for cars and such.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
No crap. I love this forum. You ask a question on something as obscure as mercedes door sills, and you get pretty much everything you need to make them! Man, you gotta love this!
I am doing it!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
238 Posts
Your right

sleeprlegendcp said:
No crap. I love this forum. You ask a question on something as obscure as mercedes door sills, and you get pretty much everything you need to make them! Man, you gotta love this!
I am doing it!
Later!
Lee
I know, I cant say enough about this forum. You get to see a true sharing of knowledge. The Legend community ROCKS!!!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thanks for that link Armayo, it seems to be pretty helpful and hopefully i'll be able to do something like that to my Legend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts