Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS! I HAVE A 94 LS COUPE 6SPD. STOCK I NEED TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM IT, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPERTS THINK I SHOULD DO TO GAIN THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM MY COUPE IN THE !!!!!!!!!!!!CHEAPEST WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF SOMEBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET CLEAR LIGHTS FROM. LIKE SIDE MARKERS AND TAIL..AND A GOOD LOOKIN SHIFT KNOB MADE OUT OF LEATHER.
THANKS A LOT FOR SUCH A GREAT FORUM ON THE WEB.
STAN
 

·
GS Hog
Joined
·
7,043 Posts
If you're looking for a single mod that would give you best bang for the buck, that would be Nitrous.

Otherwise, we po' Legend folk have slim pickin's.

Intake, exhaust, performance chip, and I think that's it as far as bolt-ons go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
LegendGS said:
If you're looking for a single mod that would give you best bang for the buck, that would be Nitrous.

Otherwise, we po' Legend folk have slim pickin's.

Intake, exhaust, performance chip, and I think that's it as far as bolt-ons go.
Man, I thought the G2s had it easy... don't they make a
bolt on 8-71 roots blower?.... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
clears and shift knobs?? lol sounds like another rice ****ing rocket just leave it stock cuz i know people like you
so what if people likes clears and shift knobs.... that's the trend so let it be I have clears all over the place and yes I do have a custom shift knob as well and if you look at my sig the list just go on and on.... park a stock car and a fixed up one side by side lets see who gets more attention and props. a lot of cars come straight from the manufactor with aftermarkets already bolted on like shift knobs race seats different steering wheels etc... like the special edition miata for instance all momo accessories and people of all ages buy them, why? because in most case they do look better than stock. Inventing something is good but taking something someone else invented and making it better is even better. How do you think Bill Gates got to where he is now? LOLZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
ahhhh,,,, once again

ayekamylove said:
clears and shift knobs?? lol sounds like another rice ****ing rocket just leave it stock cuz i know people like you
Once again, YOU open YOUR ignorant mouth.
It's not YOUR car.
WHO in the F#c* do YOU think YOU are? To judge other people?
Guess what? In the real world, YOU DON'T GET A VOTE!
We still haven't seen your moms car that you hope to drive someday.

He11 man, sounds like you're goanna make a great politician after you get outa highschool and take the correspondence course.

Rude people who have no respect for others or themselves are absolutly ridiculous. <see I didn't curse...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
*r**h *eller
Joined
·
1,920 Posts
MODERATOR NOTE:

Don't start a flame war here or I'll start editing, locking, deleteing this thread.

If you don't like certain stylings simply say so. And please try not to flame back at people. I know it's hard, even I fall short at times.

Peace, Out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
6spdcoupe said:
HI GUYS! I HAVE A 94 LS COUPE 6SPD. STOCK I NEED TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM IT, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPERTS THINK I SHOULD DO TO GAIN THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM MY COUPE IN THE !!!!!!!!!!!!CHEAPEST WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF SOMEBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET CLEAR LIGHTS FROM. LIKE SIDE MARKERS AND TAIL..AND A GOOD LOOKIN SHIFT KNOB MADE OUT OF LEATHER.
THANKS A LOT FOR SUCH A GREAT FORUM ON THE WEB.
STAN
If you want the best performance from your legend, you need to remove its biggest drawback..............WEIGHT!!!!!!!!, you can start from removing backseat cushion, remove spare tire, remove trunk liner all the way, strip the sound deadening material, change your front seats to light race buckets, remove all audio equipments, remove AC compressor, basically, remove everything that you don't need, and it will definitely improve the performance with minimal amount of money involved other than the fron racing seats. It will reduce te car's weight for about 100-150 pounds, or maybe more. And you can also remove the door panel, rear deck too, and rear trim panel too, maybe even remove you headliner...... hehehee............
 

·
*r**h *eller
Joined
·
1,920 Posts
Also strip off those custom paint jobs.:D Flat black primer ala "ratrods"(if you don't know you're not a car nut).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Also strip off those custom paint jobs.:D Flat black primer ala "ratrods"(if you don't know you're not a car nut).
No Dave, I don't know!!!!!! WHAT'S THAT?????? Hahahha!!!!!!!...................I'm not a car nut. I'm only a regular person here! hauhauahah!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Re: Re: BEST ADVICE PLEASE ??????

Alexander said:


If you want the best performance from your legend, you need to remove its biggest drawback..............WEIGHT!!!!!!!!, you can start from removing backseat cushion,
ok, now I took out my Backseat not to long ago, I really dont think it makes as big a difference as people make it out to. I mean its just foam. Yet everone recamends to take it out when you go to the track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Well, here's the deal, of course, backseat alone will not improve that much, or you won't feel it, but!, combined with other lightening procedure, like removing spare tire, trunk liner, headliner, audio system, etc, and most importantly your passanger seat, etc. It will lighten the car by about 100-200 pounds, depending on how aggressive is your lightening process.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
oh ya, if you are going to do all that might as well take out your backseat!.. but when people post about going to the track, one of the first things to come up is "remove your backseat" when I did, my times were the same. I thought that there was going to be like supports and all kinds of stuff that would come out with the back seat, but nothing did, just foam LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Josh S said:
find the "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard, push it. You should now have about 25 more HP :p
The above tip is totally dependant on which aftermarket fully programmable ECU you are using.... :p
 
G

·
Dave C ver2.0 said:
MODERATOR NOTE:

Don't start a flame war here or I'll start editing, locking, deleteing this thread.

If you don't like certain stylings simply say so. And please try not to flame back at people. I know it's hard, even I fall short at times.

Peace, Out.
;) We all have to try our hardest. Hey Dave, how did that whole thing working out with Dale :D. Just giving you a hard time ;).
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top