Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright y'all, I really need your input...on Saturday when it was just pouring down rain the unthinkable happened...some hot chick in a ford crown victoria skid and hit my legend from the front....i thought it was a cop first!!!

well, there was absolutely NO DAMAGE at all to her car!!! Fuc*ing Crown Vics...no wonder pigs use 'em. Well her bumber bent up my hood and radiator, so a bunch of things need fixing and replacing, nothing very major, but sad to look at :(.

WHAT IS THE BEST BODY SHOP YOU GUYS KNOW OF IN DC/MD/VA AREA??? I want the best, most reliable, and most professional body shop in the area! I don't care about price because insurance told me to pick body shop of my choice and they will cover it all! I know of Specialty Auto Body in Arlington, Falls Church Auto Body in Falls Church, and American Service Center (Benz dealership body shop) in Arlington.

I need to know of the best ones, and i don't care how expensive cuz I ain't payin'! Please respond asap cuz I'm taking it to get looked at by insurance guy tomorrow and gonna drop it off at a body shop somewhere tomorrow too.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i have a buddy that has a body shop..

his name is very similar to mine...

here it is: (it's in Woodbridge too)..

IMPERIAL PAINT & BODY SHOP
15002 FARM CREEK DRIVE
WOODBRIDGE, VA 22192

DAVID OQUENDO
703-492-8372

Tell him Jose Ogando sent you.. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car. I just got mine back from the body shop a couple of weeks ago with similar damage. I needed a new hood, a front headlight, and misc. bumper hardware. The work the bodyshop did turned out perfect. They are called Ashburn Collision Center, however this may be a little far for you.
I am really happy with the job they did but can tell you this isn't one of those high end bodyshops that do custom paintjobs and such. Also, one thing to consider is getting any additional paintwork done while your car is in for repair, they will usually cut you a deal because they want the insurance work. I had my rear bumper painted, wipers painted, and had them install fender liners that I had, for $150. Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well one of the best in Va is Wagonwork on Rt 1 Crystal City. They do Porsche, BMW and Legends. Their work is top notch and you will not be disapointed by the body or paint work. In MD there is Complete Auto Body in Waldorf. Again here, the work is good. Given the two, and insurance is paying, I would go with Wagonwork first.

Here are the numbers:
Complete Auto Body (301) 638-1601
Wagonwork (703) 684-2985

Good Luck!

·
Registered
432 Posts
First rate and expensive is Templeton Oldsmobile in Tysons Corner. An added advantage is that they are an Allstate Pro Shop which means the insurance company will guarantee their work at any other pro shop in the country. They will do it right and replace any and all parts to make it as solid as new.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the input guys, i just dropped my car off yesterday at falls church auto body and should have it back in about 7 to 10 business days...they are replacing the whole hood, repainting the bumper, new lights, just about everything is getting replaced that in the front that was wrong and will be perfect as i was told...else i'll be in their face everyday till it's right. :D

insurance is cool, they straight up handed me a check for 2 g's when i took it for them to look at tuesday morning and it'll probably cost even more by like a thousand or fifteen hundred and they will cover all that too. heh, makes me kind of wish i had a piece of **** car that didn't have to be fixed cuz that'd be some nice spare money in my pocket!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts