Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my stock one is rusting out like crazy I am gonna need to order a new one sometime soon.

Which one would you recommend and which one sounds the best? :2cool:

· Registered
1,114 Posts
everyone is going to say remus but im happy with my $125 magnaflow muffler, check out the video section and watch my first movie

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
I have a magnaflow and i love it. Great quality and sound. I've gotten lots of compliments on it, including many from other Legend owners

· Registered
279 Posts
I have a magnaflow and I am very satisfied with it.

· I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
you can get a low budget twin outlet from autozone/advance. they actually muffle pretty well. I cant remember the brand that FF Drifter has on his Legend but that was actually a pretty nice sound inside the car. it was pretty harsh and rough outside but it was relatively quiet so that equalled out.

· $er1f
991 Posts
I would have to say Stromung first (for OEM looks & performance), then the Greddy (if you want strickly performance). I have had all but the Magnaflow and I will tell you that if you have an intake, the Greddy is the way to go (if you can deal with the 4" tip), my two cents.

one,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.