Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for suggestions as to what are the best upgrades are for my newly purchased 1993 Acura Legend.

I would like to change comestics for the exterior/interior and some engine performance.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Tom

·
Registered
397 Posts
tomas said:
I am looking for suggestions as to what are the best upgrades are for my newly purchased 1993 Acura Legend.

I would like to change comestics for the exterior/interior and some engine performance.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Tom
Hey Tom, welcome aboard. Now, when you say best, what exactly do you mean. If you are thinking about performance wise, the first two thing everyone on the board is gonna tell you is intake and exhaust. As far as cosmetic, that's all up to you. It really depends on how you envision your legend in the end... like there's ever an end :D . Some people have changed lots and some have simply enhanced the existing in their legends stock magnificence. Be creative and pay attention. It's your baby now, and after owning a Legend for 4 years now, I will tell you there is no better car [overall] then the Acura Legend.

Take a look around this board and feel free to ask questions. Remember you're not the first newbie on this forum and go to the search portion and type in questions you have, because in many cases but not all those questions have been recently answered. All in all, if it's information about Legends you seek this is the best place to find it.

Be sure to read the signatures of many of the legend owners and note how they have listed all the modifications done to their Legends. The mods you see in most of them are the most popular. So, look around and get aquainted with everyone. People here are always willing to give information.

Holla!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
First items should be a Service Manual and Owner's Manual. See www.helminc.com for both. Best $100 you could spend.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I guess it all boils down to cash.... for engine performance, you can always go intake, exhaust, and chip.

With more cash you could rip the engine apart and go for a full port and polish job.... There are two people who are working on headers right now too.

With even more cash you could get a custom designed turbo pr supercharger.

For the interior, I would leave the stereo alone, and if its CD you want, just get a CD changer, that just plugs right into a cord in the back.

You can replace the leather with custom colors and designs, as there was just a leather group buy.

Maybe go with some tinted windows, which look nice on any car.

Any more questions, just ask:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts