Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys notice that the 90 Legend sedan taillights are darker than the ones in California. The orange part is lighter in California and the ones outside of that state have a much darker orange part.

i dunno. im just bored

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hmmm.. never noticed. cali has a bunch of 'unique' things about it. LoL doesnt being bored suck dude?

-bryan

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I didn't know this, I'll look @ a Sedan next time. Maybe I'll see one that is from Cali (Even though I live in cali)

Someone post pictures :)
Cali Legends start with KL on the VIN right? As opposed to KA?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea ill post pictures when i get home. my car is from Oklahoma, so it has the darker orange tailights.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have noticed that when i moved to Cali that all the LEgends here have a brighter shade of orange on the taillights. THen i look at my car and its a darker shade. Also i have seen other out of state LEgends and their orange looks the same as mine. No i didnt look at the VIN number. Do i look for that KA or KL thing?

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
are you sure you guys aren't talking about the 86-88sedan taillights versus the 89-90 tails, They are different ya know?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Really? I honestly haven't noticed any major differences in the Sedan G1. The G2 90 Coupe I know has those different tails with the white stripe.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea im talking about teh 89-90 tailights. i jus took pics...but my drivers dont work so it never detects my camera. ill fix it later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts