Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
How can slick Willie not guarantee his work on the ECU??? He requires us to take it out of our car and send it to him so that he can install the new chip. If it's damaged in the process, it is his responsibility to get it fixed! This guy is a piece of s___!!!

And for all you that have posted stating everything went fine and Willie was such a wonderful guy to you doesn't help alleviate the problems that a few of us have had with him. In fact, I'm surprised people are still buying from him. If I had heard about dmenn's and aiznpride's problems before I ordered my chip, I never would have given PPP my business. The original chip he sent me was bad and luckily the 2nd one is working fine, but even so I still filed a complaint with the BBB as he insinuated that the problem was probably with my ECU and that was not his responsibility. I also have written Willie a letter stating how unprofessional he has been with certain customers and I would never recommend him to anyone.

I think any problems from now on (and I mean any, even if it's just a shipping charge that's a $1.00 to high) that anyone has with PPP should be reported to the BBB. The more complaints they receive, the more attention will be shifted towards PPP. Willie is going to have to learn to change his business practices!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts