Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
aizn - I would definately file a complaint with the BBB! I filed my complaint online and then I followed up with a phone call to the local New Orleans BBB that handles the requests for where PPP is located.

I didn't know that you guys were filing with the BBB, but I'm really glad that you are. Hopefully the BBB and especially Willie at PPP is understanding that we won't take this kind of unprofessionalism.

On another note: I still haven't heard from Willie after I filed a complaint with the BBB and my CC company. It's almost been 2 weeks now since I cancelled the check I made to him for the charges he tried to get me to pay. I'm still waiting for a phone call from him so I can express how I feel about his unprofessionalism. Who knows if that day will ever come.

aizn - I wish you the best, and I'm sorry the same type of thing happened to you as it did to me. I think in the future now we'll all be a little skeptical before we go ahead and participate in upgrades, or anything for that matter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts