Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a video of a group of VW members heading to a meet when they suddenly busted by State Police.

Check it out, found it on another forum:
VW Bust

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
LOL they all got owned. Even though my friends and I do some stupid illegal things, in a car, but mostly troublemaking, we never tape them, for that reason. It is evidence.

I did like the guy, his big chain and "little golf" I would hate it if some girl talked about my car like that.

I like that guys cute little dolphin in the window too.

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,575 Posts
i hate local news shows .

D.

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
legend owners have more sense then that :p but you know what, i would also like to see on the news "good" things happening, its always someone being killed or being arrested. And once a month there might be one good thing on there.

·
Registered
446 Posts
What morons! Didn't they think of hiding the freaking tape as there where being pulled over? >

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Jetblade said:
What morons! Didn't they think of hiding the freaking tape as there where being pulled over? >
:werd: That person with that turned over the video tape should have the camcorder shoved up their a$$ and subject to harassment for the rest of their life. If that were me, I would hide the tape in my purse and request a warrant for them to search it. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy with the hat sounds really convincing since he is holding a cigar and has mardi gras beads on his neck - talk about convincing!!

·
Banned
3,264 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I get an error mesage. Is there a codec that I need to view this?
Later!
Lee
Here's a summary:

Ricers on the way to rice show in their VWs.

Ricers do slalom with contruction cones in a construction zone.

Someone calls cops.

Cops pull over ricers.

Ricers all say they didn't do anything.

An even bigger dumbass video tapes the whole thing.

Super duper ricer with ghetto hat style and beads says he didn't do anything and he will get his license suspended for the ticket.

Cut to video tape of the same idiot doing the slalom.

Hooray for ricers!

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,419 Posts
This is definitely one of those "Where's a cop when you need one?" incidents where the cops did their jobs--appropriately.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts