Acura Legend Forum banner

Black 94 Legend LS Coupe

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  phillyfinnest 
#1 · (Edited)
thanks all. its gone

#2 ·
Hello Readers,

I Have A 94 Legend LS Coupe For Sale. Clean And Clear Title In Hand. It Is A Automatic With 200k Miles. Clean Black Exterior. Decent Tan Interior. Everything Works On The Car. Has Aftermarket CD Player. Viper Alarm. It Do Have A Bad Headgasket. Here Is A Video Of The Car. It Was Too Dark To Take Pics. Car Is Located In Philadelphia Pa. My Zip Code Is 19141.

Looking To Get 4500 OBO. Price Is Negotiable. Just Make Me A Offer.

Video
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/mikelee215/?action=view&current=MOV04291.flv
As Han Solo has said:

"Good luck! You're gonna need it!"

#12 · (Edited)
ok lil boy dont waste my time. u only own a legend, check what i own in my sig. step ur game up. and learn how to read. price is not firm. the reason is high cause they will always be lowballers. what u expect me to put i want 1500 and have anyone lowball me 900? lol idiot. btw is u smoking something?
oh wait by reading ur username u must be high. how u going to registered on a proper forums with a dumb user name like that? alot of people who have that or something very similar like that never felt or even worse never seen vigina

#9 ·
Damn, you are an angry seller for real ^

By the way, that is a high asking price but hey......it's the norm in the legend world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.