Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was flipping through a honda accesory catalog and saw some black chrome emblems for many honda cars. I see that they offer them as well for the newer TL's and CL's. Have any of you guys seen them for the Gen2 legend ? Just curious. I have kind of been looking half heartedly but my interest keeps eating at me.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I personally like the matte black emblems if I have to put emblems on my car. So, why don't you just sand your old emblem nicely, and bought a spray paint, and paint them black. It is going to be nice and cheap too.

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true

Have you seen the BMW x5 with the black chrome? the black chrome is such a cool effect. True though about the painting it myself. I have gold but the finish is struggling.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i saw one

today at work (waterway) i saw a new 4 runner with black chrome emblems, they looked pretty tight, i asked her if she wanted a car wash and she said no, the car wash will scratch my emblems, she said that is what the dealer told her so i dunno how true it is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.