Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 94 legend gs and im looking for a black interior as of now i have a tan interior but i would love to buy all black. if anyone is selling or knows of where to locate this, please...please help me. im trying to restore this beauty

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
thats going to be a rare find. Whats even harder is finding it for a reasonable price. You might want to looking into getting the whole interior covered.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I will have a 93 L black on black sedan complete parts car available after this weekend. The interior is cloth - not leather. I'll get back to you with more info when it arrives. Ken

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will a 93 l sedan interior fit a 94 sedan gs? im assuming so, i doubt there would be much of a design change a year apart in the same gen vehicle. any one have experiece?

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a 91 ls sedan that was broadsided on the drivers side from the drivers door foward. the interior is complete and in excellent condition(in my opinion) Its black leather, bose, auto climate control. the dash is a little tweaked(due to the wreck) but it doesnt appear to be cracked anywhere and would probally straighten out. im in northwest arkansas and dont know that i would want to try and ship an entire interior. so it would probaly have to be pickup only. if interested let me know i can probally get some pics to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is leather but no heated seats (at least not that im aware of) I bought the entire car for the engine and trans(only had about 80,000 miles on it) to swap into my car (blown head gasket).... long story short i no longer have my legend and ive got this parts car i would like to make a little money off of.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anybody know if a 1991 4 door dash will fit into a 1991 coupe? I found a black dash at a local junk yard and can purchase it for 100$ and it is in excellent condition I just want to make sure before I fork out 100$.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like I get to spend a day at the junk yard removing the dash. If anybody has any tricks or tips on removing the dash feel free to let me know any bit of time savings would help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts