Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just Another Guy
555 Posts
Picked up leather today in Fort Meyers for a little more than what was listed - I guess you guys have all been calling?

Since the guy didn't want to ship it, I wasn't going to argue with him. Took it too a reupholster and he's gonna use the rear armrest/headrests to reupholster my armrest, and fix the 2" cut in the driver bolster by using the rear armrest/headrest. So I'm excited, I'll have pics when it's installed next Thursday.

OH, and Thx m3456y for posting. Never would have thought to even look for something like this.

-Ed

·
Just Another Guy
555 Posts
I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm thinking of putting everything up on Ebay after I get the work done at the upholstery shop. PM me an offer and I can send you all some pics.

The guy said it came off a '95 legend where it was on for 5-6 years. When he bought it he wanted a two-tone interior so the seats were taken off, and have been sitting in his garage for the last 8 years. I've gotta say they are in excellent condition. Leather is supple, no cracks even on the driver's seat. Passenger front and rear seats are near PERFECT. I'd say 90-95% of brandnew.

-Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts