Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
hmmm..... maybe i will shorten em....

the next time i pull em off to clean & paint. All I have to do is push them in a little further than normal & tighten the screws, so its no biggie.

Then again thats why i got em, so they would stick out. So maybe I wont.

Several of my friends have noticed it & they like it.:D:D

Stratoknight said:
:2cool:

those are some long tips though:giggle:

very nice

jigga622 said:
looks like my 94 ls coupe. question though, why do you have 94 badging on your trunk and a 91-93 spoiler? did you do it yourself?
He has a 94-95 Trunk and spoiler conversion on his 93 coupe. That spoiler is a 94-95 spoiler, because it doesn't have an LED

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I think Whitelegend is right....

jigga622 said:
looks like my 94 ls coupe. question though, why do you have 94 badging on your trunk and a 91-93 spoiler? did you do it yourself?
I got the car from my cousin, it seems he modified a couple of things. I have the trunk coinversion. Why he did it is beyond me, he's not into modding & the car has had no accidents.

plus he did something to the steering column. It looks like a steering wheel tilt or something; something that I have not seen on any 93 LS Coupes. I will post a pic of that, maybe someone can tell me what the heck it is & how i can makle it work.:werd:

Re: I think Whitelegend is right....

vrb747 said:

I got the car from my cousin, it seems he modified a couple of things. I have the trunk coinversion. Why he did it is beyond me, he's not into modding & the car has had no accidents.

plus he did something to the steering column. It looks like a steering wheel tilt or something; something that I have not seen on any 93 LS Coupes. I will post a pic of that, maybe someone can tell me what the heck it is & how i can makle it work.:werd:
the 94-95 conversion looks great

how much does it usually run for a used rear trunk lid?

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Black on Black.....

Always. ive always loved black.:) :2cool:

Atiyeh said:
was the car dark green before? :). Looks great. Im debating on wether I should keep the legend and just repaint it and maintain it.. instead of getting an m3.
As far as the M3, i dont know bro, i love my legend but if it came down to a choice between the Legend & a silver or black 2003 M3 SMG i would give up the legend in a heartbeat:D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.