Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...That I bought this bitch to pull her with:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. She's a little dirty since it's been raining off and on here lately. Hopefully I can give her a good detail (and the Legend too) sometime soon.

Details: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Quad Cab Laramie with the 5.7L Hemi.
Tow Package, has the locking hard toneau cover and sport, color-matched grill surround and bumper. Dual exhaust (just a Y off the stock muffler but still has good tone) and the factory 20" rims. Color is pretty close to the Legend too. Am I spoiled since all 3 of my vehicles have heated, power leather seats? :2cool: :D

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn beautiful truck, Dodges are my preference when it comes to trucks though!
Thanks! I had a 2001 Dakota and I really liked it a lot. When the time came for a full size, the Ram was an easy choice for me.

nice man. You should have gotten a new tundra tho, those things are the shit! number one truck right now
One of my coworkers has a new Tundra and they are very nice, but very expensive. For a comparable Tundra I'd be looking at 43+ and I got this Dodge for 13 :D Easy choice bro.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Thanks! I had a 2001 Dakota and I really liked it a lot. When the time came for a full size, the Ram was an easy choice for me.

One of my coworkers has a new Tundra and they are very nice, but very expensive. For a comparable Tundra I'd be looking at 43+ and I got this Dodge for 13 :D Easy choice bro.
of course, when money is a factor, you got the most bang for your buck. Still a nice truck! at least its a Hemi :thumbsup:

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice looks just like the color of your coupe, i wanna see em nose to nose:)
You'll have to come to NALM to see that...:D

The truck is a little bit lighter in color, and the coupe has a little more bronze in the gray than the truck. Pretty close though. That was a big factor in me picking this truck up as well :)

This was a really good price too...about 1K - 1.5K under KBB value. I wasn't really looking to get one until another month or so, but we saw this one on CL and couldn't pass it up.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking truck bro. Are you going to whoop my ass on the drag strip like Phil did with the Armada?
LOL - I think Phil and I are both riding in the truck and towing the Legends behind it simply because I couldn't stand to see that fucking Armada at another NALM! But no - the truck will not be attending the drags, although I would be happy to beat you in my Legend :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts