Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not proud of this, but i got to. They are going to a member here, car has no buyer yet, i just now put on the for sale sign. I drive across town all the time so its free advertising. Sorry guys, im sure this pains some people.

First this one.

Then, heres the big one, brace yourself and scroll down.

It feels so weird riding this high, and the OEM suspension is alot more bouncy than i remember, lol. Oh well, it will be nice to take speed bumps without scratching the bottom of the car.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
why not just put a sign up in one of the rear windows or something, that paint stuff makes me think it should say like 'spring break 08' or 'florida or bust' or something...

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why not just put a sign up in one of the rear windows or something, that paint stuff makes me think it should say like 'spring break 08' or 'florida or bust' or something...
cause i didnt want to just put a sign up in the window, it doesnt catch your eye nearly as much, ya, YOU might think spring break but most people can read and see it says FOR SALE so therefor its the best advertising, if they see me coming, and they are like, hey thats a nice car, then follow it as i drive by, then see for sale they might think about it or tell someone. a little window sign just doesnt do that. and im trying to get rid of it quick

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
cause i didnt want to just put a sign up in the window, it doesnt catch your eye nearly as much, ya, YOU might think spring break but most people can read and see it says FOR SALE so therefor its the best advertising, if they see me coming, and they are like, hey thats a nice car, then follow it as i drive by, then see for sale they might think about it or tell someone. a little window sign just doesnt do that. and im trying to get rid of it quick
if a car is parked on the side of the road, a smaller for sale sign will do; but if a car is to be driven still, i like the glass chalk approach.

sad to see it go, and for only $4k. you guys dont have more than one area code?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
so since you Unlowered the car. what are you doing with your aftermarket suspension stuff? i've wanted your exact drop since i first saw your car

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if a car is parked on the side of the road, a smaller for sale sign will do; but if a car is to be driven still, i like the glass chalk approach.

sad to see it go, and for only $4k. you guys dont have more than one area code?
i have just over 190k on the ODO, so thats why the price is as it is.

And yea, we only have 1 area code. Small metropolitan cities FTW!

so since you Unlowered the car. what are you doing with your aftermarket suspension stuff? i've wanted your exact drop since i first saw your car
Re-read my first post. actually in the first sentences, they already have a buyer, the buyer has wanted them for awhile, and i just got around to taking them off yesterday. Sorry man. Koni and H&R tho is what i had, so find that and youll be dandy.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Another senior member selling!:confused:

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another senior member selling!:confused:
must have missed some of my thread, im moving to Michigan to go to school, and due to my miles and the 2WD i need to get a new car. Im gonna be getting an newer car with AWD so the snow wont be an issue.

Sadly, its time to move on, ill prolly still come here, ill always love the legend, i will never bash them i promise.

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
must have missed some of my thread, im moving to Michigan to go to school, and due to my miles and the 2WD i need to get a new car. Im gonna be getting an newer car with AWD so the snow wont be an issue.

Sadly, its time to move on, ill prolly still come here, ill always love the legend, i will never bash them i promise.
there's still time to reconsider!! The best snow car I've owned in all my years of driving michigan roads was my slammed prelude. Since I've had my Legend, 3 winters and it hasn't seen a situation that it couldn't handle- including several white outs and most recently the 4th highest accumulated snowfall in West Michigan history. Snow tires are really all you would need to make it up there. The next best part is that there are no other legends in Marquette. I've driven mine there, and it got a lot of looks. Yours would definitely draw more attention than mine. I'm telling you man, you don't have to sell it!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there's still time to reconsider!! The best snow car I've owned in all my years of driving michigan roads was my slammed prelude. Since I've had my Legend, 3 winters and it hasn't seen a situation that it couldn't handle- including several white outs and most recently the 4th highest accumulated snowfall in West Michigan history. Snow tires are really all you would need to make it up there. The next best part is that there are no other legends in Marquette. I've driven mine there, and it got a lot of looks. Yours would definitely draw more attention than mine. I'm telling you man, you don't have to sell it!
jesus, you guys just dont give up do you? I am not taking my legend up there, i wont do it to her, i want her to stay in the warmer climate and stay cancer free for her life(ie rust). Plus shes got 190k, and times just ticking away, and i cant afford to put money into legend problems while im in school. I would rather have a new reliable car(i can watch the road instead of temp gauge), and upgrade my car. Im looking at Subbies, Forrester or Legacy, i want 4cyl for mileage and AWD for safety and fun. I understand Legend can handle the snow, but i just wont do it to her. Ive run into some issues im really getting annoyed by on my legend, and i would rather let someone who has the time and money to fix these things. Im doing Rose a favor, ive been neglecting her recently

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
jesus, you guys just dont give up do you? I am not taking my legend up there, i wont do it to her, i want her to stay in the warmer climate and stay cancer free for her life(ie rust). Plus shes got 190k, and times just ticking away, and i cant afford to put money into legend problems while im in school. I would rather have a new reliable car(i can watch the road instead of temp gauge), and upgrade my car. Im looking at Subbies, Forrester or Legacy, i want 4cyl for mileage and AWD for safety and fun. I understand Legend can handle the snow, but i just wont do it to her. Ive run into some issues im really getting annoyed by on my legend, and i would rather let someone who has the time and money to fix these things. Im doing Rose a favor, ive been neglecting her recently
legacy is my vote, its comfortable, has enough power so you dont feel pathetic, but doesnt look ricer like the WRX so you dont have to worry about the ricers trying to race you. its more of a "family" sedan, but boy did i like driving it.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
legacy is my vote, its comfortable, has enough power so you dont feel pathetic, but doesnt look ricer like the WRX so you dont have to worry about the ricers trying to race you. its more of a "family" sedan, but boy did i like driving it.
ya, i would like to get a wagon of some sort tho. more storage room FTW. Gonna be doing alot of outdoor stuff so i need the room for the all the equipment

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
Lifted AMC eagle 2dr 4x4.

If you can find one.... funny what sticks in your mind from childhood.... they're the first car that comes to mind when someone mentions yooper offroad rigs.

You could always go for the wagon, too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts