Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so everything went smoooth, followed the DIY.. pictures woulda been helpful.

my hands hurt.

anyways, i forgot to plug in my power locks, and im looking at all the wires and cant figure out what i did wrong. where are the power locks cables/plugs? behind what and where....

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yep. correct. none of them work.

wiiiiiierd eh? even when i lock my door with my key, only the driver door locks.

and i noticed after i was done, my clock and radio settings were reset.. ??????

bump

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Isn't that the wire for the trunk release? That's what it looks like to me...Look for a hole which that pink clip fits into with the 'radius' of the loose wire and look for a connecting piece to plug it into. It probably completes the circuit for the door lock/trunk release hence nothing is working. It might also be the wire to glove box light.

EDIT: Fuses are a good bet like ari says.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
FUSE! UGH! I KNEW IT!

i totally forgot about the friggin negative terminal .. shiiti!

hmmmm fuse under hood blown.. stupid me stupid me stupid me.

i really thought it was just a connection, i did this diy twice just to be sure:p little did i know that it was just a fuse..

Thanks alot to all of you... i'd buy you all a beer.. too bad i live in Canada :p ahhaha

·
Registered
894 Posts
Damn, I pulled out my blower unit probably a dozen times without disconnecting the battery and never blew a fuse. Not bragging, just find it weird. Glad it's fixed, because not having power locks is a pain in the ass...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts