Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know how much work it takes to get the Andys rear to fit well? I have been thinking about this rear for a long time, and I really love the way it looks with dual exhaust... Anyone have an idea of how good the quality/fitment of this rear end is, as well as how low the rear is? Only thing that turned me away from the Cyber was that EVERYONE has problems with it being too low...

I was also wondering about the Cyber side skirts. I would want to do most of the kit installation myself, but I was just wondering if the quality/shaping was pretty good and consistent. Both VIS and Andys seem quite reliable, I just wanted to check in with you guys about Legend-specific kits (since not too many are produced).

Whats the best price for both? Got a good suggestion for a front end? How hard is it to force an Accord bumper to work?!

THANKS!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think if you have a sedan it will be pretty easy to make them fit as they make them for the sedan.

The coupe will need some "cutting and pasting" to make them fit. The guy at the shop told me that he could do it with some fibre glass work, but I would basically be giving up most of the integrity of the bumper if I tried to get the VIS front on my coupe.
The rear would be pretty much the same so he suggested I just find a pre-made kit I somewhat like and go with it.

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JDM KITS SOMEONE WAS GOING TO BRING OVER???

·
Registered
72 Posts
cyber kit

The cyber kit is a very nice kit but the side skirts are ugly I have them and I sold them and put 2000 Accord black widow skirts on my 4dr sedan, way better. vis cyber sides make the front bumber look really high, they are not even but the back is.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Re: cyber kit

2low2go said:
The cyber kit is a very nice kit but the side skirts are ugly I have them and I sold them and put 2000 Accord black widow skirts on my 4dr sedan, way better. vis cyber sides make the front bumber look really high, they are not even but the back is.
geeez, they aren't ugly, they are very simple and not crazy. Yeah they dip in the middle but it gives it an aerodynamic look. I agree that they are very low and make the front bumper look high, but the sides are phat. IF you didn't know, there were a prototype design from an authentic JDM kit. I know, FOR A FACT, that most JDM kits are not ugly.

usdm cyber side skirt

jdm spyder side skirt

besides, the real reason for me replying is that it makes me feel bad when there are people who say that I haven't spent my money the right way on my car. It's like they are saying that I've thrown hundreds of dollars down the drain. If it's like that, then I might as well quit doing things to my legend... and that I should sell it for ANOTHER car. Thanks a lot! :mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. Personally I do like the look of the Cyber side skirts, but everyone has their own opinion. Don't turn it into a flame war just because someone doesn't like a certain style... :)

In any case, how hard was it to get those accord side skirts to fit? Although I like the cybers, the possibility of getting something other than those (they are very popular) is very appealing. Will other parts from an accord fit?

Thanks guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.