Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody i am geting a blackwidow body kit for my g1 on fryday but the body kit is from a 90-93 honda accord and it fits the only problem is that the g1 is 1 inch wider

·
Five- O
857 Posts
so what are your plans?

·
Registered
180 Posts
just kidding abe! yeah i was wondering how the rear bumper on a 90 accord would fit on our G1 isn't the tail light alot differen't, and how would you get the front bumper to go on good, are the screw holes the same?

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Hey I just realized that i sounded like an a$$hole with my question. sorry.

Let Us know how the fitment process goes and post alot of pics

good luck
Esti

·
Registered
583 Posts
Honda parts

Yes, very interested. I've been eying some of the stock bumper covers etc in the yards thinking that they would have to be pretty dang close.

Please keep us informed.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well people the g1 is only a 1 inch wider and is 1 inc longer cause of the bumper thats the only diffrence ill will install mybodykit tomrrow and ill post some pics its coming out good oh yeah no rims yet

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
just saw the black widow kit. looks good.

also noticed that he lost his front bumper signals by adding it.
is their anyway to guard against this? maybe an auto body shop would be able to shave a hole in the kit and slip in the signals?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks good just wait for tommoroow to post my up hahah my is the ground designs street fighter 2 looks betta thant black widow and i am also going to fill up the back light like he did

·
Registered
583 Posts
maybe, maybe not

yeah, but it's [email protected] close.
and more importantly, we have a platform to start with, which as we all know is difficult enough finding anything aero for G1.

That kit isn't my look, but now thanks to him, I know that I can get one in that year range and _I_ can make it fit. I'm ana1, and I got lots 'o tools... :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts