Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IT'S IN THE MAKING! ... I am getting details on this and will keep you updated. But I would like to know what kind of interest there is for them, because I will need to make a big order to gain this account.

Prices will be impossible to pass up and you'll be sorry if you don't get in! ... :p

Again this will be for all makes and models of cars, so let your friends know. The more people, the better the price!

Please let me know what year, make, model, and trim of car you or your friends would like a body kit for and let me know what kit you want and the best price you have found it at (I want to know just how huge the discount is over others)

Thanks guys and gals,

Gil.
I hope this turns out great for us!

·
Registered
327 Posts
1992 LS coupe FULL body kit. Can you please make sure you can ship to CANADA-->yes I will pay shipping and can you please also post pics of kits of the coupe.
Thanks for all your work,
Mark

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kit do you want for your coupe? ....

Eye Candy said:
1992 LS coupe FULL body kit. Can you please make sure you can ship to CANADA-->yes I will pay shipping and can you please also post pics of kits of the coupe.
Thanks for all your work,
Mark

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you can get JDM, I LOVE the "SHOT" kit www.legend.ca=aftermarket and then KA8

If we are talking MIX AND MATCH then I would like at www.erebuni.net then I would say STYLE 141 front and rear and STYLE 82 sides.

There Is actually one other kit that I saw a few people have by "sorna" or something like that and I would love there rear end or even the full kit. I will look for there site

Thanks for your help,
Mark

·
Registered
282 Posts
i'm interested....

·
Registered
248 Posts
How much for the Cyber or Kaminari kit for a sedan?
Those are what I am interested in.
Thanks!

·
Registered
616 Posts
im down...if u can get the real kaminari kit for g2 coupe. not no wanna be kit. i only want a polyurethane kit.....Which kit is polyurethane?????

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Kaminari kit has fiberglass front and rear bumpers. The sides are poly.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I don't think there is a kit that is full poly. Just not enough demand for coupes at lease for them to manufacture one (I spoke with some sales person at wings west about creating a coupe bodykit of poly (nice and simple))and he said that there would have to be a demand of at least 500 people who wanted it. 500 he said would also be pushing it more like 750-1000 people and then it would be worth it for them to make.

We could barely get 5 people in for a carbin fibre hood so I laughed pretty hard when he told me that.
Oh well

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im In

Where do I sign up? I want the Erbuni sides and the Andy Autosport's replica rear for a Coupe. Email me, I'm dead serious.

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
here is their payment options
"Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks (7 day clearing period), Money Orders"

which i think really suck... i'd rather much prefer credit card/paypal. the fraud thing is just plain booboo. *thumbs down* An easy way to reduce credit card scandals is to ship the the billing address only. why should they worry about it because in the end they get the money anyway!

-------------

If you can get the VIS front for 150 I'm in. I'll pay more for admiration front :D

·
:)
436 Posts
I'm looking for the JT Evo IV kit for an Accord, 94-97 4dr front and sides and 98-02 rear 4dr, if they don't have the rear in that year then go with the 94-97. Best price I can get it for is $450, $600 shipped to Hawaii.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts