Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to get the vis spyder side skirts, black widow front and back bumper, but i dont know about the z3 fenders. can u just get z3 fenders for a legend or do u have to get like the accord ones?price?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
why are you gettin z3 fenders for a legend? sorry, i just don't like the way look on our cars, but we're all entitled to our own ops.:confused:

·
Registered
121 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
why are you gettin z3 fenders for a legend? sorry, i just don't like the way look on our cars, but we're all entitled to our own ops.:confused:
i think if u get the old z-3 fenders it will be alittle played out!! if u get the new ones i think would look pretty kool.. and i dont think they make them for a legend if u wanted them i would get the 2000 accord fenders.. they would be a close fit but u would have to modify them...

thanks
richard

·
Registered
376 Posts
you can buy just the vents from www.hanautotrends.com and have them custom fitted to your stock fenders. but IMO, in the import scene, Z-3 fenders are played out, doesnt matter what car its for.

Richard, lemme know when your going to yakima, i'm moving there this week. Oh, and I'm done with the "Legend scene." haha...gettin a hatchback.=)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Zol said:
you can buy just the vents from www.hanautotrends.com and have them custom fitted to your stock fenders. but IMO, in the import scene, Z-3 fenders are played out, doesnt matter what car its for.

Richard, lemme know when your going to yakima, i'm moving there this week. Oh, and I'm done with the "Legend scene." haha...gettin a hatchback.=)
What!!! you are done with legends.... i think u are just saying that because i am about to surpass you... i am just joking... why are u done with legends......

thanks
richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.