Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people

love of all your cars...

i have a question....i have a 95 Acura Legend...with 215/45/17..
green...and i need a really nice body kit...can anyone tell me where to get one...plzzzzzzzzz.. thanks in advance..

·
Registered
376 Posts
sup Imran, are u muslim? jus wonderin cuz my boy is and has the same name and if so, salam bro.

there arent' that many nice body kits available for the legend. i hope your legend is a sedan because 2dr kits are even harder to find. check out

Visracing.com
Groundeffects.com
Kaminari.com
Verusmotorsports.com
Importfan.com
Andysautosport.com
Hanautotrends.com

Those are all the sites that I can think of that have kits for the legends.

zol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Zol

Salam Bro...yup muslim i am....
well i got the sedan..i have only found one kit...it's $1500 CDN
cause i live in Ottawa, Canada...but i will check out the websites
thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
haha..never thought there'd be a post talkin bout Muslim owners before.

Nice to meet both of you Imrans.

And my name is Zol, =) I'm from olympia, WA. I'm thai n cambodian(cham).

n theres a pic for you Imran(ny)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Muslim here

i'm muslim too
i'm from mukilteo, WA (30 min north of seattle)
i'm from paki-land
see u this weekend zol
lata
iCk

BTW my name's IQbAL

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
salam,
coo, im from paki-land too, born here tho............gonna go chill down there in summer wanna come? u kno wat wud be mad hot.........pimpin our legends down in pak......... LOL! foreal son, itd be da hottest car in da country, lol. over there, a rich mans car is a corolla and a filthy rich bastards car is an accord, lol.........im from karachi, btw. its da NYC of pak....................
aight 1

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey legend4life...
i was in paki about 2 years ago visitin and guess what i saw? a brand new ferrari!! yea. u probly don't believe me but i couldn't believe it either. i was like whoa! it was tight as hell. my mom's in paki right now visitin. damn i miss the food from there
i can't go back this summer... wish i could but i need to work and get so $$ so i can pimp out the legend.
lata man

·
Registered
376 Posts
Blo, sorry man, i was going thru a stage. haha. J/k, i put the stripes on the side as a promotional thing for a sponsor at a car show back in October and i just left it on. It'll be comin off real soon here. =)

zol

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
slick ick,
ur right, i dont believe you, lol
i mean i cud imagine sum1 in pak with a benz or a lexus, but a ferrari? naa.............man ova there u kno all those rich corrupted government officials that steal the peoples money.............they all drive Pajeros (Mitsubuishi Montero, here) as a status symbol, lol.
it wud be hot to have a legend down there................ud be a celebrity lol............but the moment u left ur car it wud be stripped clean of everything, even the steering wheel lol (at least in karachi)

yea i cant wait to go down in summer................gonna be chillin

aight peace

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Zol said:
Blo, sorry man, i was going thru a stage. haha. J/k, i put the stripes on the side as a promotional thing for a sponsor at a car show back in October and i just left it on. It'll be comin off real soon here. =)

zol
:eek: ;) :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts