Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on one of the topics here about all the bodykits and I saw a few I really liked. One being the Lincoln LS Conversion kit. Does anyone know where I can find this at a store or something to add to my legend?

·
Registered
151 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh TRAITOR !!!!!! you want your nice acura legend to look like a ford piece of SH*T you should just sell it and buy a lincoln cus thats a ford and yeah i dont think you deserve your legend , you are fired! i bet your car hates you too. if you make it look like a ford it will probly go downtown one night and buy a gun and shoot itself in the ecu.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i think the taurus cupholer swap is about the only thing i would use from ford and thats a maybey cuz my car might get mad over that even! if you want a body lit look at my profile that is a body kit, not a cheap mask to hide what my car really is my body kit make my car happy and the one you want would make it cry

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
i think the taurus cupholer swap is about the only thing i would use from ford and thats a maybey cuz my car might get mad over that even! if you want a body lit look at my profile that is a body kit, not a cheap mask to hide what my car really is my body kit make my car happy and the one you want would make it cry
Sorry man, I'm not gonna lie to ya: there are very few kits that look on the Legend and yours is not on the list :(

That said... let the OP do as they please without badmouthing their taste.

I wish I had more to contribute. Kits for the Legend are not easy to find and you certainly won't pick them up at a local store (at least, it's not at all likely.)

Scour the internet: you should be able to find something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.