Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what are the bes sites to look up boykits fr my 91 acura legend coupe. i am look for Vis bodykits mostly but i also wnted to know is there any other cars frnt bumper that will fit on the legend? will a 4 door bumper fit? does anyone know how the yelo legend got that back widow kit on it ? sorry for all the qquestion just want to know where to get this stuff.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry, but VIS does NOT make a kit of the coupe's 91-95. They only make a kit for the sedans, but it does NOT fit the coupe either (It is about 1inch too short, width of the sedan is shorter than the coupe by about that much).

I believe that there are two main kits that people buy for there coupes:
1. Erebuni
http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/acuraleg91.htm
2. Kaminari
http://www.kaminari.com/legend2.htm

Most people (such as the "yelo coupe" in your question) just customize other kits to fit the coupe (Crazy $$$ and big chance of cracking or breaking). The car that I believe is the most easy to mod to fit that coupe would probably be the 97-up honda Accord (this is just what people at body shops have told me) but will still need a lot of work with fibreglass.

Good Luck,
Mark

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ones easiest to modify is 94-97 accords and 240SX's. Maybe others but no too sure. That Kaminari lip will only fit a 91-93 coupe. If u get the Erebuni kit, make sure the body shop screws on the sides, or u will pay for it in the long run.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hey Bullet what front end is that on your coupe? speaking of which how is your theft thing coming along, did u get most of your items back?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The front is called the "Super Street Fighter Phototshop" kit, U can buy it at ur local computer store. J/K, however I did get a Kaminari lip added on last friday. I'll include pics as soon as I'm done. As for the theft, I re-purchased everything, cuz I gots a new job. I'll keep all u posted on my car theft thingy.

G

·
I've never really liked the body kits for the Legend. I think that if somebody started making something that was a little different that could change but a lot of them seem to follow the same sort of style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts