Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i decided to get bosch platnium 2 sparkplugs. I know bad decision but i thought might as well give them a try since the store didnt carry ngk. So i put thes plugs in and now when if i floor the gas the engine just stops. No power at all for like 3 sec then revs like normal. It seems to get stuck and do this around 3500 rpm. but after a couple times of flooring it, and having this problem it goes away? Are you supposed to gap the bosch platnium 2 if so how?

· Registered
4,259 Posts
djlouie said:
Are you supposed to gap the bosch platnium 2 if so how?
I believed they (2 & 4 prongs) come in pre-gapped djlouie... @ 0.041 inch, hope this helps :)

· Registered
242 Posts
if the car was running normaly before the plugs, then you did something to it, check eveything you came in contact with, even if you think thats not the problem, you'd be superized at how much trouble a vacuum line or loose wire can cause!

· Registered
242 Posts
i have used the plus 4 in all my cars, 3 legends, 2 hondas and a 1 ton 15 passenger van and have yet to have a single problem with a spark plug from bosch. I counted how many bosch plus 4 I have bought in the last 5 years and came up with 30 plugs. and no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.