Acura Legend Forum banner

bose amp, digital climate controls and stock rims for sale

4K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  Pinyix 
#1 · (Edited)
Acura Legend bose 200watts.amp, digital climate controls and stock rims for sale

hello I have a bose amp 200 watts, two digital climatel controls and a set of stock rims/3 tires one pop for sale

See less See more
#5 ·
pplante said:
how much for the rims?

please email me at mail AT pplante DOT com
rims $200 or best offer

#7 ·
koolkid said:
are the digital climate controls still for sale pm me with your number or address will send you a miney order
PM sent

#8 ·
I must get rid if these parts I am accepting reasonable offers

#9 ·
I add a another pic to show other climate control with bezel/trim

#11 ·
Black 91 LS Coupe said:
PM'd about the digital climate control and bezel.

:2cool:
replied let me know whats up

#13 ·
Black 91 LS Coupe said:
Payment sent thru paypal.

:2cool:
Item shipped USPS Priority Mail expect it within two to three business days

#16 ·
dHYUN said:
only one of the digi climate controls have been sold correct? that means theres one left? and does this have red lights when its installed? let me know, pm or droog714@yahoo.com
no red lights are not OEM. they would have to be a custom job. I have the one with the full red light conversion with blue digital display and blue clock. i dont' remember if you posted on my thread...

#17 ·
#18 ·
#21 ·
XclusivLegend said:
are digital climates still up for grabs... and is it a direct replacement for the anolog one... (ex. i have a 92 l w/ the regular climate control... what do i have to do to replace it w/ the digital climate control?
dude... i posted on the other thread that you posted about switching out climate controls...

you need to re-do a bunch of wiring and buy extra sensors including replacing a seperate module to do the conversion.

its not easy and it cost money and you need a helms manual for the schematics... btw if you do a search you'll find out more info...

#22 ·
XclusivLegend said:
are digital climates still up for grabs... and is it a direct replacement for the anolog one... (ex. i have a 92 l w/ the regular climate control... what do i have to do to replace it w/ the digital climate control?
bl420 said:
dude... i posted on the other thread that you posted about switching out climate controls...

you need to re-do a bunch of wiring and buy extra sensors including replacing a seperate module to do the conversion.

its not easy and it cost money and you need a helms manual for the schematics... btw if you do a search you'll find out more info...
Just as bl420 says... but it is still up fot grabs

#24 ·
bamachem said:
hey, how much for the bose amp? it's the 200W amp, right? do you know for sure that it works properly?
Yes it is 200watts and working properly when I removed it.

#26 ·
just give me $60 shipped (Priorty mail arrive2-3 days) or $50-$55 standardmail (usually 7-9 business days)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.