Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had to drive 2 hours back to my home town of syracuse to tow this new addition back to my parents house. I only have this one picture because my phone died shortly after taking this one. Car charger was back in buffalo...

anyways the 19" rims and tires are worth the money i paid for it alone. The car has 180k on it and has a horrible knock in the motor. Looks like its time for me to look for another 3.5 or a chance to get better aquanted with the bottom end of the 3.2. The interior isnt perfect but is all there with good seats. It just needs some love. the exterior is pretty much rust free and solid except for an un-original/ dinged up hood and RF fender. WAAAY Easier to find sedan parts though compared to my coupe so that wont be a problem.

Oh and one more thing...I was comparing Titles and was shocked to see that the sedan weighs 2572lbs and my coupe weighs 3318!! I probably should have known this but I always thought the sedan weighed more.

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Fellas...Cant go wrong for that kinda doe right??? The way i got it was the kid was movin down to florida and needed some quick cash. So my boy knew about it, called me and you know the rest
I thought that there was some sort of mistake about the weight. Had me thinkin real hard fer a while...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Congrates for a great find and hope to see your super low deal again after a nice turn out project.

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think this was on ebay. In dont think the kid owns a computer. he was in jail for a while and just needed to get rid of the car

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Very good find, especially for the price. You cant even get a set of tires for that price! lol

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
350:bigok: very good dude what do u think ur gonna do with her? what are your plans?
Im debating on gettin another 3.5 engine or just rebuilding the 3.2 thats in it. I'm probably gonna put the rims on my coupe for now and start rebuilding it this winter. I really wish it was standard but who knows...maybe i'l do a manual swap also...

Very good find, especially for the price. You cant even get a set of tires for that price! lol
Tell me about it man I really got a steal on this one...and i thought my $750 coupe was a good deal

·
Registered
225 Posts
$350?! did you feel like you was robbing him?:wtf: a buddy of mines got a buick regal with a gnx motor in it for $100 from a lil old lady that just wanted to get rid of it (had it listed as a parts car cause it had a rod knock). some people just happen to be in the right place at the right time. good luck:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.