Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
yeah I saw it at the drive in off of I-20 on friday night... My first time going to a drive in.. Pretty cool (NO my lady was'nt w/ me) My sis and her boy friend rolled out with me and saw it...

Great fight scenes..

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yup

Hey,

Yah, I saw it. I saw it at a Drive In like Thai did. But I'm in AZ so I didn't see'em. Good movie.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Read the book. Literature is good for you.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i've heard the book is great. its the first in a type of series by the author. my mom said she read it. the car in the movie, is a BMW or Mercedes or something ... its fully electric and has 400HP.. i read an article on it.. **** impressive.

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
i've heard the book is great. its the first in a type of series by the author. my mom said she read it. the car in the movie, is a BMW or Mercedes or something ... its fully electric and has 400HP.. i read an article on it.. **** impressive.
I believe you are thinking of Minority Report, not The Bourne Identity. Also the red electric car in Minority Report is a Lexus, I believe.

·
Registered
248 Posts
saw it, liked it, good car chase scenes.

seriously, I like any move that has a european flavor to it...

the one movie that really struck me was Ronin, I saw it so many times, each time, it seemed better, and it seriously had the BEST car chase scene EVER seen in the movies, hands down...

man, I want ot see that movie again :)

b

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I liked it..I wish they woulda had a better car for the chase scenes but hey, then they wouldn't have been able to cut through thin alleys...I thought the fighting was good and when that guy trying to kill him in his apartment shot/jumped through the glass, that scared the crap outta me..Anyone else jump 10 feet into the air?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
That's weird, I really didn't like it. Maybe I just like different types of movies. Sum of All fears sucked too, Windtalkers was better. I saw Vanilla Sky on video not too long ago and loved that movie more than Bourne Identity.

·
Registered
447 Posts
do'h! i was wrong. ****it! ... i needa watch TV more than i listen to it.. but yea.. i remember it now.. it was Minority Report.. and it is a lexus..

G

·
The first version of the Bourne Identity was better plot wise (closer to the book). I didn't like the actors as much though and it was just to old. The book was outstanding.

I enjoyed the new movie, but they left a lot of stuff out from the first movie and the book. I'd give it 7/10 stars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.