Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
It's good to be the King!
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOCAL PICKUP IN EDISON NJ ONLY AS IT WEIGHS CLOSE TO 200 LBS.

I have a box for sale (4x12" w/1000watt amp). Its about 9yrs old but it has sat in my closet then my garage in a cardboard box in damn near pristine condition for 8 of those years. I do not have any way of hooking it up and testing it currently. BUT I have no reason to think it will not work just as it did when new. It has never been involved in any sort of flood, moisture, accident, droppage, anything. Altho it IS a bit dusty now. It cost me about $1500 back then and I will be looking for about $300 now (OBO--cash only). I will be bringing it with me to the Tri-State meet in NY. Hopefully someone will have a system I can connect it to to let you guys hears it.

If you want to buy it BEFORE the meet and, you have your ride wired for a system already, I will be happy to allow you to hook it up and listen to it prior to final sale.

If you are seriously interested please pm me and I will try to get you specific model numbers and more pictures if you like. Here are some pictures. Click to see larger versions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts