Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here... bear with me. Recently red brake light is on in my 91 coupe...also after driving for a few seconds, the ABS light comes on. brakes were recently serviced. Any suggestions as to why they come on and how to make them go off?

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Check your brake fluid level. My brake light would come on, especially during hard Gforces, before I topped it off. My ABS light never came on, so this might not apply to you. Hope it helps!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FIXED..thanks

Thanks..........it was the brake fluid....I was low in one reservoir. Filled it up and both brake and ABS light do NOT come on anymore.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
LegendGRL27 said:
ive got the same problem with both lights turning on. which two resevior things do i fill up????????????????
If you open your hood, there is a ABS brake reservoir in the back left hand corner (with a gray cap). The other one located in the back right corner. It also has a gray cap on it. ( If your car is a stick shift, you will see two reservoirs in the back right corner with gray caps sitting side by side. The brake reservior is the left one. It has a wire attached to it.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, same as above....i have a 91 automatic coupe...
one res is located in the left hand corner (gray top)...and the other is in the right hand corner (sitting on top master cylinder) I topped off both of them and brake and ABS no longer come on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts