Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know what are the best brake pads for performance and the least wear??? for use with cross drilled rotors?? thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ohh, also, does anyone know if its possible to buy bigger calipers for sedans, like aem's or somethin like that, or is it not even worth it??

·
Registered
327 Posts
PBR or Axis(same company) pads are really good with xdrill rotors.
Bigger calp. just means you have to upgrade your rim so they can fit and you will send about $1-2K on this upgrade. Not really worth it in my book, but whatever you choose I am sure you will be happy, maybe just think about adding Stainless steel brake lines.

Good Luck,

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
233 Posts
EBC green stuff all the way. The drag coefficient is .46 vs ~.3 stock. Unlike axis, its made of kevlar which means that initial bite is good and doesn't need to be warm up.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
KTD said:
EBC green stuff all the way. The drag coefficient is .46 vs ~.3 stock. Unlike axis, its made of kevlar which means that initial bite is good and doesn't need to be warm up.
I use the EBC myself and I like them very much. Just like you mentioned, they do not need to be warmed up, and as far as I can tell work very well right from start up.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
are EBC Green stuff pads good on stock rotors as well? Do they fare the same on stock rotors as well as cross drilled rotors?

·
Registered
847 Posts
yes, there were made specifically for OEM replacement and you won't find any dust nor hear any sqeaks if you use EBC green with OEM rotor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts