Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up?? Like 4-5 months ago i got my front brake pad replaced, then about 1-2 mothns ago i got my rear ones replaced. now for the past week, it seems when im braking and right as im rolling about to come to te complete stop, it kind of feels like there some vibration, and a little but of a grinding ( but doesnt really sound like metal on metal), also there is a really quiet squealing/schreeching noise. anyone have any ideas? could it be something besides the brake pads? thanks.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Your rotors might be warped, take it to a mechanic and have them take a look at it. I had the same problem a few months back.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yeah sounds like u just need to have your rotors turned, it's said that u should always turn them when changing brake pads but we all get lazy, the noise is proberly brake dust, normal if who ever changed the pads didn't grease the pad shimmies.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
i have stock brakes and pads as far as i know, and i got my legend about a month ago............sometimes in da morn or once in a while otha times the brakes squeal slightly wen used lightly while slowing down.................and also it feels like there is not much power in da brakes wen pressed moderately but wen u slam dem it feels like the wheels lock and the car screeches to a stop mad fast....................is dis normal...................any advice plz................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts