Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I encountered another problem with my legend. Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this..

When I brake, the brake pedal sinks.. and i have to push harder than I normally do. Normally my brakes are somewhat sensitive, and I'd never have to press the brakes ALL the way down.. but now.. even with very light pressure on the pedals, it just starts to sink. I have no idea what's wrong, Brake fluid maybe?.. Someone please help

·
Lov*n' My Legend
173 Posts
this for a fact is your brake master cylinder..... just search for master cylinder and you will find exactly what you said, repeated about 200 times on this forum.... I had this happen to me.. you lightly press your brake and then it slowly sinks until it reaches the floor... yeah, you need to get this replace ASAP. that is a failing master cylinder.. what happens when it totally fails.. you may kill your self... get this replace NOW!!!!!!! g/l -Grant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.