Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new 17" R-1 GTR-10's, Weapon-R Cold Airbox, Carbon Fiber Spoiler w/PICTURES!

Hi it's me again, now I'm back with pictures :2cool: I am located in San Jose, California. I would prefer pick up over delivery, but if you live too far away to drive here, I can make a simple ebay auction for you. Here is my ebay feedback!

Four brand new 17 x 7 R-1 GTR-10 with a +47 offset
Please just shoot me an offer, I really want to sell these. They have been sitting in my closet for almost a year and everytime I see them I get pretty depressed :(

One brand new C-wings Full Carbon Fiber Premier Wing from www.importfan.com. Retails for $160. If you pick it up it'll be $100, but if you need it shipped, it'll be $90 plus shipping.

Sadly I found a very small square where they messed up the pattern, it's not a scratch, if you rub your hand over it, its like apart of the spoiler itself. Sorry not really good at explaining what it really is and the picture makes it look worst than what it really is. It's more of a "carbon fiber swirl" than anything else:

One brand new Weapon-R coldair box. Everything is brand new, even the Weapon-R emblems are still in their factory sealed bags. Retails for $85 (used to be $150 what happened?) at www.weapon-r.com. But I will let this go at $50

I also have brand new body kit parts coming up for sale, I will post them tomarrow, until then.....

~*~Happy Holidays~*~​

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually EVERYTHING I'm selling is the price I posted or best offer. Shipping the coldair box should only be $7-10 using USPS Priority mail. Considering I bought it when coldair boxes were $110+ I find $50 to be a pretty good deal. I was planning to just get a weapon-r intake also, but things happened I stopped buying car parts. Sorry for not being able to answer that for you, hopefully you can find info on it :2cool:

Someone please just throw me an offer for the rims. I really want to let everything go, seeing these items in my closet remind me of a very depressing time in my life :(

·
387 Posts
I'll buy your Weapon-R coldair box for $45. I'll pick it up just let me know when and where.

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for all the replies everyone :2cool:
But I have decided that I need to sell the rims first before I let the other "low price" items go. Thank you for your patience, I will let all of you know if the rims are ever sold :werd:

·
387 Posts
thelegendofspeed said:
Thank you for all the replies everyone :2cool:
But I have decided that I need to sell the rims first before I let the other "low price" items go. Thank you for your patience, I will let all of you know if the rims are ever sold :werd:
how much you're asking for the rims anyways(I mean $$$ you want)?

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ackvigend said:
how much you're asking for the rims anyways(I mean $$$ you want)?
Blah, I swear I'm gonna cry. After doing some research online, these rims only go for $200 each. So I'll low ball myself and sell them for $150 each or in this case, $600 for all four. I swear if I ever run into the guy who scammed me into these rims, I'm gonna beat the *explicit word* out of him...

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Body kit parts for sale - everything 50% off

I'm too lazy to go take pictures of them right now, but here's what I got. All of them were purchased from www.importfan.com:

GTP FRP Vader S14 Front Bumper - retails for $149, asking $75

GTP FRP Explozion Side Skirts - retails $99, asking $50

GTP FRP Cyber Rear - retails for $249, asking $125

Can't find a picture, but I think we all know what this looks like :)

Tell me if you want more than one part or other items I'm selling, and I'll give you quite a discount. The person who buys the most items will get first priority.

Thank you again for the interest everyone :2cool:

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for your interest chez1701, I will definitly keep you mind. But I really must sell the rims first :(

Oh yeah...why am I selling my stuff....hmm. I'll try to make it short, okay it's impossible to make it short :(

Well in July of 2003, I met a guy at my local arcade. We starting hanging out and had a lot in common. Turned out we even went to the same College together. One of the things he got me into was car modifications (he had a 12 second civic hatch). So after about six months of hanging out and saving up enough money. I asked him what kind of rims I should get? He recommended that Volk GT-N's would look really good on my car. He showed me some pictures and of course, I agree'd (who wouldn't agree that Volk GT-N's are nice right?). He said he knew some workers in Los Angeles that could get him a discount. So I handed him $2200.....one week later.....he drops off these rims at my door. I was suspicious at about the R-1 label ont he back, so I did some reseach online that night and found out real GT-N's should have a RaysWheels sticker instead. By the time I tried to contact him, he already flew the coop. I tried to get as much info from his girlfriend and friends they said he moved back to LA.

*sigh*

So after many months of working my ass off on trying to find him. I was relieved to have a vacation, I was going to Hong Kong and Vietnam for about three weeks (the plane leaves on July 11th, 2004). BUT ON JULY 10th, ONE FREAKING DAY BEFORE I LEAVE AMERICA TO MY SWEET DESERVED VACATION .........................this happens......................................

The cop on the scene told me the front tires were BOTH HORIZONTAL, they had to fix it to tow it.....damn....

I don't even remember what happened, everyone says I'm really good driver too. The report says it happened at 12:01 pm and I woke up at 4:33pm. Then I get a $18,000 hospital bill slapped in my face, another point on my DMV record, and oh yeah.......... I lose my rare 1994 Acura Legend...... Then I went home and got ready to go to Hong Kong the next day, guess what I was only thinking about on the "vacation".....

So here I am now, looking at the new year coming. Hopefully I'll have the strength to put that all behind me, but I know selling these items and getting them out of my life will be the first step. Thank you again for the interest everyone :bowdown: and ~*~Happy Holidays~*~

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
Damn man, I'm really sorry to here that. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my Legend. I heard about the scam before but I had no idea your KA7 was smashed.

Let me know about the wing and the sideskirts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.