Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods, feel free to move this.
I never got many posts here, but I've spent plenty of hours learning from you guys. Sadly, my baby was taken from me this past weekend when some lady blasted me in the back. Totalled.
POINT OF THIS THREAD:
I finally found a site that sells, (and this was verified) Legend specific Remus cat backs at $417. It's a site run by a lady named Stephanie, and although she herself is not a Legend finatic like us, she got back to me on all my questions.

http://www.gr8sale.com/anydetails.asp?PRODUCT_ID=21332

If I still had my baby, I'd have one on order now.
I know the Remus is one of the three, if not THE favorite exhaust for our rides, so I thought this might be vaulable, since the one thing that keeps most of us from getting them is the price.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you guys for all the information and help you've given me so far.

· legend status
1,680 Posts
92drls said:
Except they use paypal and they guarantee your product or money back....
:werd: - yeah that website may not be the prettiest site on the web bit it looks secure.. thanks for the info man - that IS an awesome deal for a remus. i just had my car up on a lift the other day and noticed little rust holes forming on my remus muffler (probably for the salt on jersey roads) - so i might go ahead and get a new one!

· Registered
1,028 Posts
I waunder why some sites and people call the Remus a Cat-Back. The Greddy Cat-Back is a true cat-back system, while the Remus is only a muffler.

They do sound nice and mine was a bit more in cost than this add. It's a good price if all is legit.

:2cool:

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Black 91 LS Coupe said:
I waunder why some sites and people call the Remus a Cat-Back. The Greddy Cat-Back is a true cat-back system, while the Remus is only a muffler.

They do sound nice and mine was a bit more in cost than this add. It's a good price if all is legit.

:2cool:
Remus is not a cat-back or just a muffler, its an axel-back,

· Registered
166 Posts
I just emailed Stephanie(from that site) about a group buy.... this is her reply
Hi,
I’m sure we could work out a discount. If you gave me a number to work with then I could figure out how much of a discount I could give you.

so how many of you are intrested so i can get back to her with the number

· Canterberries...Yumm
333 Posts
I know the Remus is one of the three, if not THE favorite exhaust for our rides, so I thought this might be vaulable, since the one thing that keeps most of us from getting them is the price.
So besides Remus, what are the other good exhausts for the second gen Legend that are NOT ridiculously loud or expensive?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.