Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the process of ordering the dimpled slotted rotors from Mr. Wood over @ raceconcepts, and he told me that for the type II application, the rotors were not Brembo but they were Bradi (sp?). I think he said something about them being the same though? Are they still good?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The good thing is knowing that the rotors are pretty much the same thing. But the bad thing is that I cant afford the rotors right now.
I just got my ebc's in the mail today too, but I'm still waiting on my Helm.
I might have to put the ebc pads on the oem rotors. Anybody go with the combo of ebc greenstuff w/ oem rotors on a type II? would it be alright?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
legendluv said:
The good thing is knowing that the rotors are pretty much the same thing. But the bad thing is that I cant afford the rotors right now.
I just got my ebc's in the mail today too, but I'm still waiting on my Helm.
I might have to put the ebc pads on the oem rotors. Anybody go with the combo of ebc greenstuff w/ oem rotors on a type II? would it be alright?
I had EBC Greenstuff on my wifes 95 LS Coupe using stock rotors. It's a good combination.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Got EBC Green on stock rotors

Noticeable differnce in braking performance, very little barke dust

Go for it

Im getting my Brembos soon tho

·
Registered
431 Posts
A question about these: are they thicker than stock? Are they able to be turned more than 1 or 2 times?

G

·
The nice thing about the Brembo's is that they are a lot more durable and can handle a lot more heat. Hopefully you shouldn't have to get them turned regularly like with the OEM ones. I'm extremely pleased with mine so far. I'm almost to the end of my brake in period.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.