Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the eibach pro kit on my '92 sedan. The rear wheels (17" enkei RF-1's with 215/45/17 Nitto 450's) sit just perfect with not enough clearance to put my fingers on the top of my tire and NO RUBBING. The front, however, sits up about two inches and just doesn't look good. What should I do to the front to fix this "Rick Fox's old hair-do" of a problem?

Attachments

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
hummmm Do you have speakers in the trunk ? A bubby of mine had the same issue, so he went to autozon/checkers/peepboys, whatever you have there. He purchased some print compressor for about 5 buck a piece and installed them, problem fixed. He had no problems that I knpw of. I even drove the car and it was fine. No camber or rubbing, and he did have the eibach springs. But, that was the cheap and easy way out. The best and classiest way to resolve your problem is to purchase adjustable shocks (koni). Like LegendGS suggested.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Koni struts? Adjustable or not? BTW DAMN your car is clean!:cool: I need shades to keep from being blinded!

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Thanks. :)

Yeah, Konis are height and ride adjustable. You can set the front ones on the lowest spring perch setting, and that will drop it down to where I have it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
LegendGS said:
Thanks. :)

Yeah, Konis are height and ride adjustable. You can set the front ones on the lowest spring perch setting, and that will drop it down to where I have it.
LegendSG,
You said set the fronts on the lowest. What about the rear? The highest perch?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
that's the exact set up I want, just like that right there, matter a fact back on an old post of mine MISS C. suggested the same set up for me when I asked, I like that girl, she has insight.

I'm runing 225/40/18 42+ offset based on the rest of you guys with that set up I shouldn't have any problems, since I don't rub now. Actually no I shouldn't have any problems cause I had a full car of people and it tucked my wheel under the finder and it didn't rub at all so I'm cool I'm cool....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts