Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got around to washing my car and takin pics of it ON THR SAME DAY!! nothin fancy, just my ride. enjoy!

the cats kept gettin in the shots

·
Registered
899 Posts
Looks great, I like the cats expression walking away from the legend liek it owns it. It's neat how random pictures work out like that.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Always love the creamy interiors in general, lovest that soft Legend leather seats.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Nice clean Legend man!! Your cat does look like he/she owns that Legend! :lol:

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
hahah that cat looks like he is coming at you because you are taking a picture of "HIS/HER" car. haha looks like kitty is gonna "ruff" you up. haha

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
DAMN IT!! TOTALED!!!

LADY TURNED LEFT IN FRONT OF ME. didnt even screatch her ford explorer. 7,700 dollars in damage, looks like i am gettin 6,000 for it. anybody got a GS sedan for sale!?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am sooo bummed about it. i JUST rolled 100k last month and was NOT ready to loose that car. i was excited about puttin another 150k on that sucker. I am gonna make about 1,300 bucks on the deal though

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Oh shit. Hate it when the unexpected happens. Sorry for the loss, but sounds like you are making out with some extra cash? Good luck with the search.

...her insurance is giving you $6K. Sounds like a pretty good insurance figure. Usually you have to prove why our cars are worth that much.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Usually you have to prove why our cars are worth that much.
that is what i have been doin. i had to fax the dude a bunch of legends for sale in my area (Texas only really) all of them were 6k+ and they just kept low ballin me. i am gonna try to get 6,500 out of them today. The Legend is so underappreciated as a car!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welp just got off the phone whit them, they wouldnt budge. i got 6k even for my totalled 1994 LS sedan with 102,xxx miles. not too bad i guess considering i paid 4,700 for it less than a year ago!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts