Acura Legend Forum banner

brodank's Legend

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Smokinfastlegend 
#1 ·
i finally got around to washing my car and takin pics of it ON THR SAME DAY!! nothin fancy, just my ride. enjoy!

the cats kept gettin in the shots

See less See more
#5 ·
Always love the creamy interiors in general, lovest that soft Legend leather seats.

#14 ·
Oh shit. Hate it when the unexpected happens. Sorry for the loss, but sounds like you are making out with some extra cash? Good luck with the search.

...her insurance is giving you $6K. Sounds like a pretty good insurance figure. Usually you have to prove why our cars are worth that much.

#25 ·
damn man, glad you got what you did for that car (and thank god we arent reading about you and a crooked neck or something.) When our 95 5spd got wrecked, the insurance company only wanted to give like 5500 if that for the car (was just under 100k was at like 99,8xx.) Took them to court, and ended up getting what we wanted (thank god the insurance guys lawyer agreed with us instead of him.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.