Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
That had to be the worst fight that i've ever seen in my life. I actually fell asleep for alittle while, and wasnt it funny when there was a fight in the crowd that everyone got up and started looking to their right side rather than at the boxing match? I thought that was the highlight of the fight, but from what I saw, Mosley wasnt doing his best.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yeah that was a pretrty weak title fight, i almost fell asleep too for a little while while watching it. there were just clinching and holding way to much, and nobody was ever in serious trouble during the fight either. i think the judges made a good decision with Forrest on top. Im looking foward to the De la Hoya/ Vargas fight in a couple months.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree I would of rather saw the fight in the crowd. Once I saw the 1st round I knew t would be a holding match. I really thought mosley had the upper hand as he landed more big shots but couldnt get a combo going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.