Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well for me I have two reasons. First one is, my current 94 bumper is damaged and secondly the 91-93 looks better. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For Sedans

Are you sure you not thinking for coupes because I think for sedans the 91-93 looks much better.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
yes thats the right one but you will have to buy the lower spoiler for it also.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
hey, what color is your 94 L? i have a 91 front bumper, in relatively good condition. im willing to trade. No scratches or overly hyper chips. you may want to have it refinished though. but if you buy a new one you have to get it paints anyways.

oh well hit me up.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
were can i buy the 94-95 bumper cover from? im looking on the net and it seems not to be avalible.

Do the styrafoam and fiberglass reinforcement of a 91-93 fit in the 94-95 bumper?

Thanks
~TRu Hybrid

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Dv8 said:
were can i buy the 94-95 bumper cover from? im looking on the net and it seems not to be avalible.

Do the styrafoam and fiberglass reinforcement of a 91-93 fit in the 94-95 bumper?

Thanks
~TRu Hybrid
i believe they fit, i have a 94 bumper with 91-93 styrofoam, have you looked on car-parts.com? i got mine from wally, it was a lil banged up but worth it.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Dv8 said:

Thanks
~TRu Hybrid
The Energy Absorber is 91-93 and 94-95 for the Sedan. The Reinforcement Beam is the same. For the Coupe the Energy Absorber and Reinforcement Beam is the same.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
LPB said:
The Energy Absorber is 91-93 and 94-95 for the Sedan. The Reinforcement Beam is the same. For the Coupe the Energy Absorber and Reinforcement Beam is the same.
Thanks all.

So LPB my 91 energy absorber is differnt than the 94 sedans absorber?

Leon
Does the wholseale bumper covers come with the bottom spoiler?
what does RR(?) and FR(front?)?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Leon Millette said:
no, totally different pieces

Dv8 - try www.wholesalebumpers.com

They sell them for very cheap
eh, sorry to bring up the old thread, but i gotta question.

is that place legit? $165 sounds damn cheap for a 94-95 legend bumper.

Doing the conversion, what else will i need to pick up besides the bumper cover?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
GSteg said:
eh, sorry to bring up the old thread, but i gotta question.

is that place legit? $165 sounds damn cheap for a 94-95 legend bumper.

Doing the conversion, what else will i need to pick up besides the bumper cover?
They are legit - I have not used them, but I know folks that have. You can call their number and talk to some folks

Sorry DV8 - did not know that you had a second question here. I think that it only comes with the bumper and not the lower spoiler. I would double check if I were you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts