Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any real advantage with it? Does the front bumper lense even have its own beam pattern?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i'm assuming just for looks. have you ever driven with your hazards on when it is almost dark, just light enough to keep your parking lights on? they don't really have a beam, but if you want to creep on the low they will light up directly in front of you and to the sides. i think i might do this because it would probably look good with my jdm headlights with the fogs on.

are there any posts on how to do this?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Koji_H said:
Unless you go with higher wattage bulbs (see the tutorial on my site for possible dangers with doing this) the bumper fog mod is mostly for looks.

Overall it is a very simple modification. Don't be scared away by the tutorial description.
Ya, whose idea was this initially? Yours Koji? By the way, I want to thank you for the Legendtuner site. It has helped me and helped entertain me:) I appreciate it Koje:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.