Acura Legend Forum banner

which hambooger is your favorite

• BIG MAC

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Quarter Pounder w/cheese (Royale w/ cheese if you prefer)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Big Bacon Classic (Or any other Hamburger from Wendy's)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Whopper

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Double Double

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Sourdough Jack (Or any other Jack hammy)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Any Chicken sammich (for you chicken heads)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • None (cuz im a tree huggin hippie who loooves aminals stoopid) :)

Votes: 1 3.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
What's a double double and a Royale with cheese???

A sourdough jack , is that from Jack In The Box??? They closed those down over in the tri-state area back like 15 years ago after a few people died from the food... no joke.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
They just opened a new food court at the Washington Navy Yard (where I work) and it has a burger joint called Cactus Jacks that I really like. Burgers and grilled chicken with a twist.:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
#1 is FATBURGER (I think its only in L.A.. Magic Johnson ownes it)

#2 is Double Double from IN & OUT BURGER (Only in so cal, and like 3 or 4 in nevada and arizona)

·
Registered
332 Posts
We got In-N-Out up here in the Bay Area too! Union City, Gilroy, Milpitas, Richmond..... Took a while, but they've made their way into NorCal.

For fast food, my favorite is definitely the Double Double.

But there are lots of places that make GREAT burgers. Barney's in Oakland for those with gourmet tastes, Best Burger in San Leandro for the world's greated ghetto burger (piled high with pastrami instead of bacon!), and Val's in Hayward for the best classic hamburger! And in San Luis Obispo..... Firestone Grill!

·
Registered
614 Posts
one pound burger from Fuddruckers.

·
Registered
397 Posts
My favorite is the Kobe Burger with a side of cheesecake!

GO KINGS!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
My favorite is the Kobe Burger with a side of cheesecake!

GO KINGS!!!
ohh, so now we know why Kobe had food poisioning up in Sactown... What were you doin up in the hotel kitchen pympdaddi??:D :eek:

·
Registered
397 Posts
LIVING_LEGEND said:

ohh, so now we know why Kobe had food poisioning up in Sactown... What were you doin up in the hotel kitchen pympdaddi??:D :eek:
[Bruh Man] "Nufin', juuuuuuust CHILLIN'!"

Man, let's keep it real, food poisioning don't last for a week. I think he got the he-be-ge-bees :D . Ain't no tellin' weather he brought that up here or not. You know how them NBA "PLAYAS" be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts