Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
jno2968326 said:
just installed the new burl wood shifter i won on ebay for $27. it really sets off the wood grain console.man it's really nice.
congrats! :)

$27 is a great price.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, I love the these wood grain shift knobs. That's the first thing I did when I first purchased my rl, but I paid full price @ the dealers ($80) darn! And that's the mohagany. The burlwood was like $120. But when I compared the two they were the same. After installing I was like DAMN, nice......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anybody know which wooden shift knob combinations are interchangeable? e.g., Are the 1996-98 RL ones interchangeable with 1999-2004 RL models? And are the TL/MDX/CL ones interchangeable with the 1996-98 RL?

The only two parts numbers I can find are 08U92-SZ3-200 and 08U92-SOK-200. Are there others for the older Acura models (e.g., 1996-98)?

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
it's very easy but they come with instructions.it will take about 5 minutes.the old one will just twist off and an a adapter then goes on the shift shaft then gets tighted down with set screws then the wood shifter fits right on the adapter and twists on . that's all. :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.